Wednesday, May 27, 2015

AOIT Art Final Part Two

"I Take Risks"
Did you try something that you weren’t sure about as part of this project?
For this project, I was very unsure with painting a sky and ocean for there were a lot of colors involved and a lot of small details. For the ocean, there were waves which was risky to paint for me because I was very confused on how I would create the colors I needed and how I would make it look realistic. 
Did you pick a material or technique that was new or different over something that was familiar?
I picked a technique that I was unfamiliar with but wanted to try so I was introduced to something new. I had to mix multiple colors in order to create new ones and had to blend them on my canvas so the sky looked like it all flowed together and wasn't in different parts.  I was very unsure about this part of the painting because I was only given a few colors of paint to work with so I had to be careful with the colors I mixed and the amount of each color to create the perfect shade or tint I wanted for my sky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment